Senior Warehouse Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and driven person to join the team as our Senior Warehouse Specialist. Your primary responsibility will be to oversee day to day warehouse operations including shipping, receiving, storing, pick/pack, production, quality control, inventory control, internal ingredient/component movement, and maintaining relationships with our vendor partners. You will also be expected to identify and implement improvements to our processes and hold vendors responsible for meeting deadlines and quality expectations.
- Oversee day to day warehouse operations, including shipping, receiving, pick/pack, storage of interim goods and ingredients, manufacturing schedules, and storage of finished product.
- Serve as a key point of contact with third-party warehouse personnel.
- Assist with product pick/pack and shipping/delivery to wholesale locations and customers. Monitor daily shipments and troubleshoot daily orders as needed, address corrections, damaged packages, VIP orders, etc.
- Assist with production and ensure the execution of weekly production schedules.
- Stage and verify ingredients/components/quantities for weekly production runs.
- Anticipate problems, troubleshoot issues, and proactively work to facilitate solutions.
- Perform weekly inventory counts to ensure inventory accuracy (ingredients, components, materials, etc.)
- Develop and implement new operating procedures to improve efficiency and control of ingredients, materials, and components.
- Coordinate logistics; ensure efficient transfer of goods on time. Facilitate the loading, unloading, and delivery of ingredients and finished goods.
- Associates degree. Prefer a diploma from a four-year college or university.
- 3 years’ experience in warehouse operations, preferably with a food, beverage, or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company or military operations experience.
- Have a clear command of the English language and excellent communication skills, both verbally and through technology, i.e. knowing how to use Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, lift at least 50 lbs., bend, stop, twist, stand, and sit for long periods of time in a cold (35F), temperature controlled environment.
- Legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Potential to participate in company subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental plan.
- Wellness perks.
- World class training program.