We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, execution-oriented individual to join the team as a Marketing Coordinator. Experiential marketing is crucial to raising brand awareness and developing brand loyalty; this role is a social one and an exciting opportunity to help power Dirty Lemon’s business goals. As Marketing Coordinator, you will report directly to the Marketing Manager, working daily in the following areas:
- Oversee product flow at our non-traditional retail locations (members-only clubs, stores, cafes), check in on inventory and stay abreast of upcoming events.
- Leverage strong communication skills to maintain detailed schedules and provide updates to the Marketing team.
- Attend all events where DL is present to help setup and ensure the drinks are kept cold, the bottles are displayed nicely, and any customer questions are answered.
- Identify opportunities that would elevate brand status through association as well as opportunities that would allow the brand to reach valuable customers.
- Track performance KPIs for DL activations and measure results of each activation to inform our strategy for future events.
This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual to fill this role & add value to the team.
- Entrepreneurially driven; excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Highly organized with great communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects
- A people person with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills
- 0-2 years of work/internship experience
Competitive salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks.