Director of Customer Experience
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate and driven individual to join the team as our Director of Customer Experience. Intimate and timely customer communication is the foundation of our brand; this position requires a creative approach to maintaining and streamlining our existing CX workflow with an emphasis on innovative technologies to help further this achievement.
As Director of Customer Experience, you will represent the tone of voice for our brand by taking ownership of the back-end infrastructure of our sales and communication portal. This includes responding to and organizing the stream of inbound conversations along with strategizing routine outbound communication to improve retention and maximize reorder rates with current customers.
Beyond daily responsibilities, we are looking for a leader in this category of the company to hire, train and aggressively scale our customer experience team. You will be in charge of coaching the team and implementing reporting metrics to enforce accountability in the quest to maintain best-in-class communication standards and a steep growth trajectory.
- Manage Customer Portal - Oversee daily workflow of SMS order platform: respond to customer queries, manage SMS sales channel + resolve customer issues.
- Lead Customer Experience Team - Hire, lead, and coach team to create best-in-class methodologies for an exceptional customer experience, including training and onboarding, career development and rewards.
- Manage improvements in product design/UX - Manage the implementation & maintenance of the company’s technological tools/portal to optimize CX and increase conversion rates.
- Optimize Customer Lifecycle - Liaise with marketing teams to strategize outbound campaigns to improve customer engagement; drive creative efficiencies by leveraging new technologies and partner platforms (SharpSpring, RJMetrics, etc).
- Aggregate and Organize Customer Data - Develop and analyze reports on customer behavior and feedback so the team can manage and execute a segmented approach to customer outreach based on cohort metrics and classification.
This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual with self-starting tendencies and a bias towards action. The ideal candidate will feel confident representing the voice and general tone of the company, along with comfortable handling and digesting a large amount of real-time data.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a CX-focused managerial role; preferably with an e-commerce company
- Ready to go above & beyond to help the team; open to a flexible schedule
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Detail-oriented, and extremely organized
- Comfortable managing a large team
Competitive Salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks (Free SoulCycle classes), etc.